Tuesday, August 16, 2011

a big idea: things to do with scraps

Fabric scraps remind me of my favorite projects from the past.  I love new projects that use up old scraps.

Here are some great ideas...


A very scrappy lamp shade.  You need to go check out this tutorial to see the pretty shadows this light creates.


There's no tutorial at the link for this curtain, but I think I could figure it out.  I love the way the light looks through the seams of this curtain.


Don't fabric scraps look beautiful as high art?  Check out this tutorial to make this canvas.


OK...this one is well beyond my skill level, but isn't it totally cool?  There are more amazing scrap upholsterys at this link.

What do you like to do with your scraps?

2 comments:

etherealflowers said...

OMG i love the last two photos *__* totally mesmerizing!! and yes, far beyond my abilities too XD

Bethany said...

Right now I like to shove all my scraps in a separate bin and think about using them one day :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...