Tuesday, September 13, 2011

a big idea: embroidery hoop collage

Problem #1:  My upstairs hallway walls are white and bare.  Blah blah blah...

Problem #2:  I'm not sure what to do with my vintage camera embroideries and shift key sampler.  They are all shut away in drawers.

Solution = an embroidery collage!!!

I love it when two problems present a really creative solution.  Of course now I have to work on some more embroideries.  Four hoops do not a collage make!

While I'm working on stitching up some more, here is a collection of my favorite collages.








3 comments:

Toqua's Crafts said...

Boy, that's pretty clever! I would not have thought of collages! I have 'one' embroidery hoop hanging on the wall.

Rachael said...

I love the hanging collage! They are all gorgeous actually, but the hanging one is awesome. Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

beauty said...

The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...