Saturday, December 10, 2011

A BIG Announcement: 645 workshop


I am so excited to announce that I opened a shop!  I wanted to do a year ago, but it always felt too overwhelming to get started.  I'm not sure what changed, but suddenly I just did it!  

I'm calling my shop 645 workshop in honor of June 4, 2005 which was my wedding day.  

Some things for sale also have tutorials here on my blog.  So if you don't want to make it, you can just buy it!





alpha magnets   //   shabby rose pillow

Some items are based on my drawings:





lady pillow cover  //  blog idea notebook

And some items are completely new:


number tacks  //  heart magnets

I'll still be making things and sharing tutorials here, but now I also have a shop!  A shop!  I'm officially a small business owner!  

I hope you will visit, take a look, and tell your friends!  Thanks for reading and subscribing!

9 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

Congratulations! And good luck!

Jennifer V said...

Megan,

I love Russian Tea Cakes! Thanks for the suggestion. And I think they are the perfect cookie for Christmastime because they look like little snowballs. Unfortunately, my husband doesn't like nuts. Guess that means I get to eat ALL of them!

Good luck with your shop! Love the name!

Jennifer V said...

Megan,

I love Russian Tea Cakes! Thanks for the suggestion. And I think they are the perfect cookie for Christmastime because they look like little snowballs. Unfortunately, my husband doesn't like nuts. Guess that means I get to eat ALL of them!

Good luck with your shop! Love the name!

Mommy Minded said...

Congrats! I am going to go look at your shop!

Krista said...

Congratulations! Big day. ;)

Elsa said...

great shop! congratulations!

Tammy said...

Congrats on your store! I really like your blog idea book. I really need to start carrying something like that with me. I always have blogging ideas until I sit down to post something new and then I'm completely blank! I'm going to poke around your blog and start following you. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world! See you around :)

Y.C said...

Thank you for following me and good luck on your shop. I am going right now to take a look!

beauty said...

Nice, This Post is very much relevant and Informatics. I was in search of such kind a stuff. So, I like this, what You have shared. Thanks a lot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...