Do you love wrapping presents? I made some clay gift tags just before the holidays. They were so easy and I love the results. I think these would look so special on a wedding gift.
Here's how to make:
1. Evenly roll out some Sculpey oven bake clay.
2. Cut out a circle shape. I used the middle size of these Wilton circle cutters.
3. Press an appropriate sentiment stamp into the clay. The specific Making Memories stamp set I used is now discontinued, but this stamp set from Making Memories is very similar and has a lot of great "gift tag appropriate" sentiments.
4. Bake your clay per package instructions. I started using a toaster oven to bake my clay and it works perfectly for small projects like this.
5. Once my clay was baked I used my hubby's Dremel tool(the drill bit) to make a hole. Beware, this creates quite a mess (think hand mixer and uncontrollable cake batter)!
6. Make a bunch to have on hand for beautiful, simple, and elegant gift wrapping!
Think graduation and new job gift wrapping!
Birthday gift wrapping too of course!