Sunday, May 9, 2010

work in progress: hiking photo shoot

Phew...I've spent all afternoon relaxing from our "relaxing" camping trip.  I brought the new camera on a nature hike and played a bit, but its hard to really play with a husband and dog impatiently waiting for you to hurry up and snap the perfect picture.  We intend to do a lot of camping this summer.  We decided last summer that we want to visit every state park in out state.  I may start a camping scrapbook, not to mention that the pop up camper is screaming for new curtains (more on that later).

Here are some nature shots...in the raw...unedited.





3 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

That all just screams "Allergies!" to me. Not a big fan of camping, but your photos are wonderful.

Rebecca said...

I highly recommend you take the e-class Picture Summer found here: http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/picturesummer.php
I just took Picture Spring and it really helped improve my photo skills even though it's not a skilz class. It's very inspiring!

Rachael L said...

Natural nature pics hahaha...lol sorry :) my fave is the log.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...