Wednesday, March 30, 2011

me: puppy photo shoot

It was one of those days, filled with problems only a craft blogger has. 

I couldn't find any good light in the house to take a picture of my project.  This is a chronic problem, especially for "in progress pictures" in my studio which is in the basement. 

I didn't like any of my project staging ideas.

And since my husband wasn't home, the dogs were super interested in everything I was doing.

So I gave up and just took pictures of the dogs.


This is the baby, Lou.  He is almost eight months old and joined us right before Christmas.


He was pretty curious about the sounds the camera makes.


But his older brother Bo has been through many photo shoots before and wanted no part of it.


Isn't he a cutie?  Don't you love those big brown eyes?


Eventually the little one ran out of steam, so I attacked his brother with the camera.


Awww mom, do I really have to take pictures?


Fine, I'll look at the camera.


Do you have enough pictures now?


Because I'm done.

8 comments:

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

Such a sweetie!!!!!
Great Pics!
http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/

areyoukiddingme said...

Awwww! They're adorable - and the lighting was perfect for them!

Screaming Sardine said...

Awww, they're both so cute! I love dogs!

Cheers,
Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

Emily@LovelyBeasts said...

No one can ever have enough doggy pictures! And, I know what you mean. I always end up taking pictures in the middle of the night and the lighting is horrible. And I can sometimes spend an hour trying to stage and then give up and post about something else. It's frustrating, but you're always happy when you end up finding the perfect way to stage later on!

And thanks for the kind comment on my blog. I just realized I wasn't following you before. Oops! Following you now!

Emily
http://lovelybeasts.blogspot.com

Kathleen said...

Loved your photo's! I have a 4 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever and my wonderful kids gave me a Golden Retriever pup for my 50th birthday this past May. I had asked for an ipad and got a puppy.... I named her PADi and I love her to death! There is just something about a golden... :)

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I had a little puppy photo shoot recently too - too funny!

Katie said...

SO cute!

Danae said...

These puppy pics are so adorable!! Makes me want to go get another golden puppy sooner than later. Thanks for the happy pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...