Wednesday, May 4, 2011

a big idea: the sweetest craft blog ever?...and a Flickr group

I think I may have found the sweetest craft blog ever.  Its author is a teenage girl and her blog is so cute. 



What a genius and thrifty idea!



Of course, I am always a sucker for dog pictures...


Maggie also made my camera embroidery no. 1!


I think she did a wonderful job and it turned out great.

I was so thrilled to see Maggie's results from my tutorial, that I decided to create a flickr group for crafty cpa inspired projects.  I'd selfishly love to see more results of my tutorials; especially the improvements and variations!  

Here is the group:  http://www.flickr.com/groups/thecraftycpa_projects/  Please join and share!

Also please visit Maggie's blog (Chica es Atristica) and leave lots of comments.  Maybe follow her too and keep tabs on her growing creativity!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I legit just squealed! I can't stop smiling. I want to get up and dance. Thank you so much for featuring me!

Affordable Car Rental Toronto said...

AirportAutoRental provides affordable car rental toronto,online car rental Toronto services.Its the best car rental company in toronto.

Oakville Wedding Limo said...

LimosRentalsToronto provides high class facilities in Oshawa Wedding Limo,Georgetown Limos,Hamilton Wedding Limos.Scarborough Wedding Limo,East York Wedding Limo are also best choice.

Consolidation Loans Canada said...

Makemedebtfree organization helps you in Non Profit Debt Settlement,Credit Cards Debt Solution,Student Loans Consolidation.Credit Counseling and Debt Settlement in Toronto,Ontario,Calgary also consolidated here.

Scarborough Wedding Limousine Services said...

Hamilton Wedding Limousine Services is best choice for Wedding Limo Service.We provide high class services for all regions - Hamilton Wedding Limousine Services, Richmond hill Wedding Limousine Service, Caledon Wedding Limousine Services.

new tire truck said...

Yellowtires provides 24 hours tire road services, truck tires in toronto, brampton, mississauga. It provides truck alignment in toronto, brampton also

Mississauga Limo Service said...

Very nice creativity. Must say this girl in quite imaginative. I like the blog made by a teenage girl. So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...