Wednesday, July 27, 2011

drawing class: sketches at the campground

Hubby and I went camping for the weekend.  Camping is something we really both enjoy.  We read, hike, take the dogs to retrieve in the lakes, and spend time decompressing from our busy lives.  It was hot of course, but we had a lovely shaded campsite with a lot of trees.


This was the view looking up from my reclining lawn chair.  It was so shady you could barely see the sky.


Camping gave me a chance to slow down and focus on some sketches.  I'll definitely be bringing my sketch book along on future camping trips.  Now I just have to figure out how to fit my sewing machine in our little pop up camper...





1 comment:

Toqua's Crafts said...

Camping... ahhh... so fun and relaxing! I'm glad you took your sketch book! You did a great job (as usual). Let me know how the sewing machine out camping works out! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...