Tuesday, February 26, 2013

smash book: big shop month pages


I completed a new smash book page commemorating a great January I had in the shop.  I was blessed with some great Etsy front page promotion that kept me hopping with an order almost everyday.  


I'm still struggling with scrapbooking on the printed pages provided.  On these pages I covered the printed elements in the book with black and white polka dot washi tape.


I printed some screen shots I captured of a couple Etsy front page appearances.


I snapped some photos of some of my current packaging.  My packaging has already evolved over the year my shop has been open.  I'm sure as it continues to evolve it will be interesting to see my process right now.

I'm getting a little bit of a backlog of things to "smash" into my book.  I need to dedicate a day soon to getting caught up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...