I love simple sewing projects that satisfy a need. I love them even more when I can cobble together all the necessary materials from my stash of supplies saving a trip to the store.
I created this little pouch to hold the first aid supplies in our camper.
You will need:
Two pieces of fabric (mine measured ten inches by fifteen inches)
1. Sew two pieces of fabric right sides together leaving a three inch opening.
2. Turn fabric right side out and press seams.
3. Fold fabric three fourths from the top leaving a flap. Fold in seams from opening. Stitch around all sides creating a pocket. I used a zig-zag stitch.
4. Sew a button hole on the flap of the pouch.
5. Stitch on a button to finish pouch.
6. Decorate with paint and foam stamps.
Enjoy and be safe!