Wednesday, August 31, 2011

august in review







Whew...August was a whirlwind. If you missed any of the projects above, just click on the picture for a tutorial. I've also updated the tutorial library.

My little blog had almost 60,000 hits in August (compared to about 7,500 in July) thanks to features on Craftzine, Craft Gossip, Tipnut, All Free Sewing, and Petite Hermine and many others.  I love seeing folks who try out my tutorials!  Most of the traffic to my blog came from Stumble Upon, a website that I still don't quite understand.

I finished my drawing class, but did not sign up for another class.  Not right away.  September promises to be even busier than August; milestone birthday parties, anniversary parties, and busy season at work.

I hope to do lots of work on my craft room in September, but at this point I am doing more hoping and dreaming and planning and not much "doing".

Luckily Tony planned a long weekend vacation for us in October.  I think I will need it.

1 comment:

beauty said...

This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse.A Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...