Friday, September 30, 2011

month in review: september







Is September really over already?  Holy crap!  What happened to the month?  It all seems like a blur.  I updated the tutorial library with my September tutorials.  If you missed any you can click on the image above to access the tutorial.

Rather than look back at my blurry September I'd rather look forward to October.  I love fall.  I love sleeping with the windows open and cuddling under my down comforter.  Tony and I have a long weekend away planned and I can't wait.  I once again hoarded vacation days at work and they must be used by the end of the year so I may extend the long weekend even longer.

I got a great idea for a project tonight and I can't wait to get to the craft store tomorrow!

Happy October and thanks for subscribing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...