Here's another stretchy knit pillow. I made this with the same green knit as the knit starburst pillow.
I started with a seventeen inch square of muslin and several strips of one inch wide and six inch long green knit.
I don't have many good pictures of the process because I got a little frustrated. When I started sewing and linking the knit I got "lost in the net" (which sounds like a movie from the early nineties).
I drew a not so good diagram of the process. Hopefully between the hand written diagrams and the sub par pictures you'll have some idea of what I did.
Here's a picture of a chain from step 1.
Connecting the chains in step 3.
Forming the net in step 4.
And here's the finished pillow front. I made the net kinda tight as the knit stretches and I wanted it to stretch across the pillow.
Then I sewed it all into a pillow cover with an envelope closure.
Happy sewing and thanks for following!