Monday, January 21, 2013

for the love of clutches

My husband Tony and I love a date night.  My husband is a bit of a foodie so our dates usually involve driving into the city and eating at a new restaurant he wants to try.  We have had lots of great dates, with great conversation, and great food.

When we go out I love to dress up a bit and carry a great clutch.

Here are some of my faves:


I own a clutch very similar to this one from Feral Empire.  The leather feels so soft and I really like the extra long tail on the zipper.  I wasn't sure how I would like the fold over design, but it works well.  By the way, this clutch was packaged super cute!


I was really debating over buying this clutch when I bought the fold over clutch above.  (An email to my sister was the deciding factor).  I still love this clutch from moxie and oliver.  I like the asymmetrical flap and the cute little heart.

Here are some other clutches I am craving right now:







1 comment:

Marie said...

great selections! my husband and i love a date night too:)

blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...