Tuesday, October 11, 2011

a big idea: more things to do with yarn poms


Wow.  This pom pom garland puts my garland to shame.  So pretty.  I love the colors.


I love these pom flowers from creative jewish mom.  P.S. She has a great linky party on Sundays, a great source for new ideas.


I really want to touch this wreath.  It looks so soft and squishy.


These pom place card holders are really cute.  Of course at my family parties they might become play toys...which actually sounds kinda fun.


This might be my favorite pom idea.  I just love wrapping gifts and these poms are so adorable as gift wrap embellishments.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I like your pom pom garland! Although the colored one is also very nice. I adore the pom pom flowers, so cute. I would love to make those :-).

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Such cute ideas ... thanks for sharing them!

ASP said...

The pom garland rocks!

areyoukiddingme said...

I saw a lamp at Marshall's/Home Goods yesterday that was basically a vase filled with pom-poms with a socket attached to it. I was thinking of getting my husband to make one himself - now I know how to fill the pom-pom requirement!

Venassa said...

The pom-pom idea is my favorite too. So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...