Sunday, March 11, 2012

etsy shopping spree part 1: my different strokes

I have to admit that I've been on a bit of an Etsy shopping spree lately.  Usually my first reaction when I see something I love is, "I think I could make that," but there are so many things that are beyond my capabilities....so so many things...

One shop I love is My Different Strokes.  I just adore the illustrated pendants in this shop.  I'm trying to build a more interesting collection of accessories to wear to work.

I think this pendant is pretty cool.  Maybe it's just because I find art deco design very inspirational.  





So far I bought a golden retriever pendant (for me) and a bulldog pendant (for a friend).  I think I may buy this blonde lady for my sister next.  

Any other great unique accessory suggestions for me?

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Those are so cute! This artist has some cute stuff. I'm loving this cuff bracelet! http://www.etsy.com/listing/91140662/cuff-bracelet-with-lace-chiffon-and

jessna said...

Creative work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...